Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Camera!

We got a new camera! Woo hoo! It is technically a Christmas gift, but my husband allowed me to get it early because he knew how much I wanted to have it before Christmas-- we have someone's first Christmas to capture, after all! :-) I haven't had much time to play around with it, but of course had to test it out this morning... And this is how it went.

I told Evelyn, "Mommy got a new camera, now she can take all kinds of wonderful pictures of Evelyn!"
She responded with this look: 


Then I said "Okay, Ev why don't you look here and smile!"
She then responds with:
Me: Okay, nice smile- but look here!
Evelyn:
Me: Okay, a little less smile!
Evelyn:
Okay, this will do for now :-)


I then went over to Hunter and told him the exciting news.
This is how he responds:

A new camera?? Really?!


And he gracioiusly volunteered to be my model whenever I wanted.
The end :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment