Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 on 10::November:: (Siblings!)


 Well considering I still have NO camera (still mad about that, ugh!) I was not sure what I was going to do for this month's 10 on 10. I still have my iPod which I take pictures on but the quality is not that great. So I decided to post my 10 favorite pictures of both of my kiddos together. It is so fun to see your children interact as siblings, even at such a young age. I am glad they will have each other as friends as they grow up! It took Evelyn a couple weeks to get used to having a "brudder" but now she adores him and his face lights up every time he sees her. So sweet!

 First proud big sissy picture!

 Hahahahaha. No really, they love each other!

 She loves to "hold it". ( He has now been upgraded to real human status and she now  asks to "hold Hunter!" instead of "it")


Love this one!

 Trust me...kisses are aplenty!
Saying goodnight to Hunter!

 Hanging out in bed with dad on a Saturday morning

 Tickling his toes!
(P.S. it is not until I see it in pictures that I realize just how ugly our couch is haha!)

Love my babies! :-)

Check out my sister Amy's 10 on 10 here!!

1 comment:

  1. Jody, your pictures brought back memories of when our son was born (2 years ago seems forever already) and our daughter was in love with him. All of the hilarious things they say are worth writing down (like calling him "it" haha), because you'll look back and laugh every time you read it. :) Thanks for the post and for being involved in the 10 on 10 circle!

    ReplyDelete