Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Monthly Kiddo Update :-)

It is kind of nice that Evelyn's birth date is the 5th and Hunter's the 7th, so I can do an accurate combined monthly update  :-) As you see I am on a bit of a video kick lately...haha. But I feel like right now things are going very smoothly! Hunter is now on a predictable and consistent schedule and Evelyn & Hunter's schedules run smoothly together. I remember even with Evelyn, it was at the 3 month mark that things started to get easier! So I am glad to be here now :-)

Evelyn is now 21 months
What's new?
-She can now (correctly) sing the ABC's.
-She is putting together 3-4 word sentences.
-Her new favorite activity is to color. She asks at least 5 times a day to "color, stamps, stickers pease!?".
-She loves puzzles and activities where she can sort colors/shapes into groups. On her own she will normally separate her things (blocks/crayons) into groups by color.
-We are getting closer and closer to being totally potty trained.
-I know I say this all the time, but she seriously is such a funny little girl. She cracks me up. Here is a video to prove my point :-)



Hunter is now 3 months! 
What's new?
-About a week ago he rolled over (front to back) for the first time!
-He is just starting to grab at toys.
-He went on an overnight retreat to Skyview and did great!
-He eats every 3-3.5 hours, takes 4 naps, and sleeps solidly at night from 9:00 pm-7:30/8 am.
-He is still very happy & content and loves to chat... See video ;-)

1 comment: