Thursday, October 11, 2012

The view from where I sit

Just though I would share several photos from an ordinary morning in our house :-)

Folding laundry...Ev's job is to pick out all of the socks and make a "sock pile!" 
(which she loves to say)

 Ev loves playing with her baby dolls.


 She always wants me to "wapperup!" (wrap her up) and swaddle her in her blanky :)
 Whenever she puts her baby in the stoller she usually informs me of where they are going. Today it was the doctor's office for a sticker! ha!
 Now if I could only get this silly girl to look at me!
 Why do I feel like there will be many more photos like this to come? Ev cracking up and being silly & Hunter wondering how he ended up with such a crazy big sister.
 Exercising
Smile!

Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into an ordinary day of ours...the days I have come to love the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment