Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Photobomb

This week Forest took a week of vacation and it has been awesome having him home! We planned on doing a handful of fun, local things and just doing some projects around the house. Not a glamorous vacation, but a vacation nonetheless :-) On Tuesday afternoon it was nice and sunny so we went to a place to get some pumpkins. It was a fun time, Evelyn really enjoyed it.  I really enjoyed it too...until...as we were walking back to the car I attempted to put my camera into my jacket pocket while holding Evelyn and I dropped it..and BROKE THE SCREEN! Doh! I am so mad at myself. Forest told me he was already planning on getting me a new camera for Christmas- so that is good. But I am camera-less for 2 months. Sad! Ok,I don't want to talk about it anymore, I might start crying. haha :P We also then went to the zoo yesterday, it was gorgeous out and we had a ton of fun. Evelyn looooooooves to zoo! But I don't have any pictures -__- ha!
first thing we do--try to pick up a giant pumpkin..and you may gather as you look at the rest of the pictures, she did this quite frequently.

 When I tell her to smile she ALWAYS says "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese"- hence this face.
I can only capture a smile if it's candid!


hahahaaha











2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your camera, but at least you have your phone, right? I bet your new cam will be big and fancy and will probably come early, too, I bet! :-) Your little pumpkin sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete