Tuesday, October 2, 2012

8 weeks old!

My sweet boy is 8 weeks old today! Again, I cannot believe how quickly time is going... he is getting so big! Things have been going very well.  I think he may the happiest baby, ever. He is constantly smiling, basically only cries when he is hungry, and is just an all-around chill dude. He's very laid back and content... and a little snuggle bug--which I love!! :) It is funny, when he wakes up in the morning he fusses to let us know, but as soon as he sees my face he immediately stops and gives a huge smile. Talk about melting your heart! I love his little personality and can't wait to see more of it as he gets older! He is sleeping very well, only waking once at night time (which is 8pm-7ish am) and will sleep his first stretch at night anywhere from 7-9 hours. Obviously some nights are exceptions and he will wake twice, but I am very pleased with that, and boy does it feel good to get some sleep ;-) I love this little guy!
 Hunter

Evelyn at his age...kind of fun to compare!

No comments:

Post a Comment