Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Video of Evelyn Laughing!

Yeah, I know- reeeeal original post title. I just figured if I titled it as such, it would get more people to come to my blog. Mwahahaha! No one can resist a laughing baby. No one with a heart, that is.  Ha! If I ever come and sit down in the room Evelyn is in, it is almost guaranteed she'll crawl her little self over to me, pull up, and just stand there and bounce and talk or continue climbing. Or lately- whine, whine, whine, because she wants up! This time she thought the faces I was making were pretty funny. She is the cutest! And the last video is of her current favorite noise to make...(P.S. Don't mind the laundry on the floor in the pictures..she likes to pull them out of the basket :D)















2 comments:

  1. Those are so great! I wish I could see the faces you were making. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens behind the camera, stays behind the camera :-P

    ReplyDelete