Thursday, April 11, 2013

Monthly Kiddo Update


Evelyn is 2 years & 2 months!
Oh, Evelyn. She is such a character... this month I will just share a handful of her famous quotes that I have recorded over the month. This girl seriously says some FUNNY things.
-Her new line that she says all the time is "Ooooh, that sounds cool!" or "Ooooh, that sounds fun!"
-We were outside playing in the snow a few weeks ago and she came up to me, points to her feet and says, "My tootsies are ICE!"
-When we went to the doctor's office (for her first ear infection) she kept begging me to see the "alligator". I could tell she was getting frustrated that I didn't understand, but soon figured out she meant elevator. She then begged the doctor to "please listen to my heart beep!". (Oh, and on the way down the "alligator" she pushed the emergency call button...talk about embarrassing!)
-She will also add the word "actually" in every now and then. As in (out of nowhere), "Actually, I do want some Easter candy."
-She says funny things to Hunter... like "How are you doing, sweetie pie?!" or if he is crying, "What's wrong, bubby? Why are you crying? What's wrong, honey?!"
-This morning she gets down after breakfast and says "Sooo...what can I watch on TV?". It made me laugh.
-Also today, she fell down in the kitchen and bumped her shin...she started crying and said "I need medication to feel better!" haha..yes medication, not medicine.
She keeps me laughing, that's for sure!







Hunter is 8 months!
-Hunter also had his first ear infection this month--no fun!
-He now has 4 teeth, two top & two bottom.
-He waves bye-bye and says "da-da!"..though I don't think he knows what it means yet ;-)
-The most recent development is he is now crawling! It's more of an army-crawl, inch worm style, but he can get from point A to point B very quickly. Especially if point B is an electrical cord. He seriously spots ANYTHING with a string/cord and crawls over to it like his life depends on it. I guess I need to go back and make sure everything is baby proof!
-He loves to laugh... for our anniversary my dad sent us flowers & a balloon.... I just let him hold the balloon and I have never seen him laugh so hard. Just looking at the balloon made him crack up...too funny!








1 comment:

  1. Love this! I wish I could hang out with Evelyn, I feel like she would make me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete