Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jabbering & Singing (new videos!)

Here are some recent videos of my kid-eos :-)

This makes me laugh...the farther it goes the more expressive he gets and it really seems like he is trying to reason with me and tell me something...Probably that I am a cruel mommy for putting his snack just out of reach to try & motivate him to crawl :-) I know I need to learn to take videos on my iPod horizontally..lol bear with me!




Then we have my little singer, Evelyn. She loves music, loves to sing, loves any kind of instrument... And here I captured her sitting on a chair looking at this old kid's song book (that I took from my sister Amy when they were getting rid of stuff before their move!) that she loooves. She starts  off by sings "I've got the Joy" what she is saying is "down in my heart, where? down in my heart, where?" and then transitions to "Jesus Loves Me" which somehow leads into a line of two from "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".. Not sure if you'll be able to catch it all, but it is sooo cute and funny to me! And the last one is me trying to get her to sing....but she is prettty wound up! haha(P.S. I am really hoping she is not tone deaf and develop at least a mild sense of pitch ha!) Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment