Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Word in Pictures: Kitchen

This months "A Word in Pictures" post kind of snuck up on me... and with two sick kiddos this week, my procrastinating tendencies have left me in trouble! But instead of just pulling out this month, I thought I would just do some searching through pictures and compile some of scenes often seen in my kitchen, some more recent than others :-) I guess it's the daily norm moments that would most accurately define this for me, anyway! Enjoy!



Eating...




 Making meals... (Fun to let the kiddos help.....easier & less stressful to give them something else to entertain them why you prepare meals, ha!)

 

Baking...Lots of baking!!!
(over a year ago!)


(last week!)





And waiting...





Bon Appetit! 

What's cooking in The Boone's kitchen?!



2 comments:

  1. I love how you put in pictures of Evelyn a year ago and now!!! So fun to see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is beautiful and those cookies look incredible. I hope your kiddos feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete