Friday, February 25, 2011

An outlet....

Wow! She is "busy" adjusting to life with a 3 week old, and she has time to START and maintain a blog?! Yes. Yes, she does. Mostly for fear of my mental state. One thing I have learned over the years is  that it is so important for me to regularly write. My thoughts, my prayers, my life. The most effective way to organize and sort through my tangled mess of thoughts, emotions, fears, and revelations is to put them in words ( I love words) and down on paper ( I guess, now, screen). For some reason I feel a lot of times I even struggle with verbally expressing what I am truly thinking, and have to take time, think, and write my thoughts before I can even really understand them. That is kind of weird, now that I think about it. Anyway, thats my spiel (which should be spelled schpiel) on why I am making time for this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment