Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hunter's 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Hunter!!



So, Hunter's birthday was August 7th....I am aware it is October 26th...don't judge ;-)

I just wanted to share some pictures from my boy's first birthday! A few weeks before his birthday, my great friend and photographer, Robyn, was in town and we did a little "cake smash" photo session. Only problem being that Hunter truly is his father's son and cannot seem to fathom why anyone would make a mess or get dirty on purpose. So it was quite and uneventful session, and he was not happy when I tried to force him into smashing his cake, oh and we did it all in about 10 minutes before a torrential downpour ensued. Good thing Robyn can do her work and do an awesome job in these crazy circumstances :) So I will share some of the pics from that and then also our day as a family!











Then on his birthday, the four of us were able to have fun visiting a new park, going to Burger King for lunch, opening presents and eating cupcakes! I am so thankful for this little boy. He is the sweetest thing ever and I cannot imagine my life or our family without him! I am very thankful to be his mommy! I love you, Hunter!

 Hey! It's my birthday!
Donut for breakfast!

 My crazy curly boy!









 About to wolf down a cheeseburger!


 this face :)




Oh, and a picture from his one year check-up, just because he is cute! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment