Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Word in Pictures:: Messy

According to Webster's...
Messy: marked by confusion, disorder, or dirt

Well, if you ask me, according to that definition motherhood can be pretty messy! Please, don't misunderstand me... I love motherhood! I love being mom. I love my two little munchkins more than I could have ever imagined. But there are times, more than I am willing to admit, that I feel like my days are marked by confusion, disorder, and dirt. (Once summer comes and we spend most of our days outside, I am sure the dirt will be all the more plentiful) :-)

But lately, here is our messy...It's funny, because I normally would never desire to post pictures of my messy house, but right now, this is what my life is I want to remember the messes.

To remember the ridiculous amount of toys everywhere that just have to be dumped all over the floor...








Remember the messy stained shirts and dried booger-y noses...



 Remember the random pen marks found on a little face...   (especially when you have no idea where/when they got a pen.)



Because, years down the road when there are no more messes, I am sure a part of me will be longing for these days. And these sweet, messy faces!


Let's see what MESSY looks like for the Boone's :-) 

1 comment: