Monday, October 24, 2011

Mommy Monday: Favorite Baby Items

There have been several things that have made my list of favorite baby items over the past months of being mom! When Ev was first born (in the freezing cold winter) the top ones on the list were the Halo Sleep Sack and the Bundle Me fleece car seat cover. They were so perfect to keep a newborn warm in the winter! As she got older it was her Kick & Crawl Gym. And for the beautiful summer days it was the Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Swing. And recently started using and loving my Shopping Cart Cover. I am just naming a few of the bigger ones I can think of on the top of my head, but I want to share my current favorite item!

It is the V-tech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker! We just got it a month or so ago and I am so glad we did.
I knew we wanted one of these because Evelyn LOVES to stand and loves to walk around holding our fingers. So I thought this would be perfect! It took her a while to get the hang of walking behind it but she now has it down and loves cruising around the house on her own :-) 

But before she used the walker part, and still now, she loves the activities on the front! It's neat, also, that the front electronic part can come off and I can stick it in the pack n' play with her to play with.

 There are so many fun things for a baby's curious mind and keeps her entertained forever! Her favorite is the "peek-a-boo" barn door she will just open and shut and open and shut it until the lady's voice drives me up the wall! And she loves taking the phone off the hook!

But I think it's the cutest thing ever when she crawls over to it and pulls herself up to her knees and plays.


 . Overall, a GREAT investment! :-) What are some of the baby items you love?!

1 comment: